A Phoenix woman now has her high school diploma because she wouldn't take no for an answer.
- Maricopa County advances $2.2 billion budget
- Metro Phoenix preteen finds way to National Geographic Bee
- Lawmaker sets hearing on Arizona Guard misconduct
- New sentencing date set in Phoenix 'Rock Burglar' case
- Phoenix, Buckeye rank high in US population gains
- Twitter-based map shows most hateful areas in US
More Arizona News »
D-backs GM Kevin Towers says Patrick Corbin is the staff's ace
Over the years, curators at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum have occasionally had trouble coaxing reluctant stars to help put together major...
- Lea Michele has book scheduled for 2014 release
- Writer Chinua Achebe honored in Nigeria funeral
- Singer Nick Carter to release memoir Sept. 24
- Newly found Pearl S. Buck book is to be published
- La Scala scales back on productions due to crisis
- The Hollywood Reporter's best stories of the week
- Police: Jewels stolen in Cap d'Antibes near Cannes
More Entertainment News »
Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper's decision to block the execution of convicted killer Nathan Dunlap for as long as he is governor infuriated victims' relatives and drew quick criticism from Republicans ahead of the 2014 election.
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment
- Thunderstorms slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup
- Nixon library hosts 40th reunion for Vietnam POWs
- Man shot by FBI had ties to Boston bombing suspect
- Teen brother questioned in death of 2 Utah boys
- Deputies arrest man they say posed as a Disney
- Ex-teacher due in federal court in child porn case
More National News »
Stocks fell in early trading, extending a sell-off that began Wednesday afternoon, after Chinese manufacturing unexpectedly contracted and on concern that the Federal Reserve may ease back on its stimulus program.
- US new home sales up 2.3 percent in April
- Stock slump continues on Wall Street
- Rue21 agrees to go private in nearly $1B deal
- Sales gains lift Dollar Tree's 1Q profit 15 pct
- ECB official: New bank authority 'indispensable'
- Marathon Oil says talks end on possible stake sale
- US rate on 30-year mortgages rises to 3.59 pct.
More Business Center »
Stock MarketsQuotes delayed 15+ min.
- For Philadelphia bicyclist, a cat is his co-pilot
- Crane accident cuts power to one-third of Vietnam
- Surgeons remove tiger's basketball-sized hairball
- Thailand urged to explore edible insect market
- Ferris wheel ride world record broken in Chicago
- Greek beach evacuated after artillery discovery
- Funeral home has bicycle hearse for 1 last ride
More Odd News »
- Gunsmiths help keep guns and rifles in ready to fire condition
- Tips for buying work clothes on a budget
- Pinterest: What inspires you?
- So you want to work in law enforcement
- 10 most distinctive American chassis styles
- Use a viral video to your advantage
- Why are koi fish so popular - What do they signify?
More Sponsored Blogs »
McCain, Flake push for social media action on immigration
Group of 15 women claims $1M Powerball prize
Valley pizzeria takes shot at Amy's Baking Company