•South African political icon Nelson Mandela dies at 95
Arizona's Top Headlines
- Man fatally wounded near Glendale bus stop
- Arizona boasts low college debt numbers
- Student arrested after Ecstasy 'factory' found
- Dad allegedly tried to throw son out window
- AZ in grips of freezing, near-freezing weather
- Preschools join nutrition-exercise program
- Fast-food wage protesters rally in Phoenix
- Arizona man pleads guilty in daughter's death
- Scottsdale man shoots self in front of police
- Tipper leaves $2,500 for Phoenix bar owner
Sign up to receive breaking news & traffic sent directly to your mobile phone.
The Lasso: Wedding has ninjas, knights and superheroes
Some of Mandela's best interviews in last 20 years
Massive gingerbread village on display at Phoenix resort
- Weekend events for Dec. 6-8
- Family rivalry heats up as Pac-12 title game nears
- Weekend Valley freeway restrictions for Dec. 6-9
- Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee to partner with Ak-Chin Indian Community
- New medical facility opens Monday in Anthem
- Man found fatally wounded near Glendale bus stop
More Arizona News »
TEMPE, Ariz. -- It's not new. It's just not widely seen, especially in the Pac-12. "It's kind of unorthodox. It kind of caught us off guard when we saw it," linebacker Chris Young said. "Yeah,...
- Cards' O-line has familiar foe in Rams' Quinn
- Notes from the Nest: Cardinals practice - Dec. 5
- Former ASU star Plummer sees self in QB Kelly
- Cardinals' OC: Mendenhall back to former form
- Ariz. HS football player died of blunt force trauma
- Special teams key for ASU against Stanford
More Arizona Sports »
You know it's holiday season when post about Christmas cheer goes viral on Reddit. When user BaconBazinga...
- Director Zhang Yimou sued for too many children
- Urban, Miguel prepare for Grammy nomination duet
- Dylan's electric guitar from Newport up for sale
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Walker crash
- Celebrities pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Russia PM: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Facebook ruined your chances of acting wild at the company Christmas party
More Entertainment News »
How many of you remember the tragic, frantic and panicked calls from people on the top floors of the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001? Recently, we heard the cries/screams of what prosecutors...
As Texas residents prepared for what one hardware store manager called "Ice Friday," schools started canceling classes and thousands of shoppers jammed store aisles to buy milk, pet food and other supplies.
- Funeral Friday for 2nd NY derailment victim
- Stop and frisk a dilemma for Bratton as NYPD head
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Remembering the Long Island Rail Road massacre
- AP PHOTOS: Mandela remembered around the world
- Cargo bikes the new minivan for cycling families
- Woman at center of infamous Fla. killing set free
More National News »
It looks like President Barack Obama's fickle health insurance website is finally starting to put up some respectable sign-up numbers, but its job only seems to have gotten harder.
- Nissan looks to no-frills China brand for revival
- German orders disappoint, but growth forecast up
- Sears to spin off Lands' End business
- 23andMe to follow FDA order to halt test sales
- J.C. Penney facing SEC inquiry on finances
- Customer information of JPMorgan's UCard hacked
- US approves Southwest, Virgin for LaGuardia slots
More Business Center »
Stock MarketsQuotes delayed 15+ min.
Project Quit is a new initiative in a developed partnership with the Arizona Smokers' Helpline (ASHLine) to showcase the tobacco quit process.