- 1:00 pm - Monday May 20Jodi Arias' attorneys want out of the case... again... We talk to Michael Kimmerer to try and view the trial through their perspective. A massive tornado rips through Moore, Oklahoma... Continuing coverage of the natural disaster
- 2:00 pm - Monday May 20A massive tornado rips through Moore, Oklahoma... Continuing coverage of the natural disaster... The Top 5 newsmakers of the Day
- 1:00 pm - Friday May 17The Powerball jackpot is up to 600 million dollars... It's time... to play... THE FEUD!
- 1:00 pm - Thursday May 16Jodi Arias now seems to want the death penalty... Not all of Amy's Bakery's reviews are bad, some are just plain crazy. Four Pack of stories from Chuck.
- 2:00 pm - Thursday May 16The Top 5 Newsmakers of the Day... President Obama is spending more time defending himself than he is being President... Should magazines be able to publish people's weight?
- 1:00 pm - Wednesday May 15Ariel Castro is going to plead 'Not Guilty'... Wait, what?? Lunch with former ASU QB and future candidate for congress Andrew Walter.
- Karie and Chuck: Don't point your Google Glasses there!
- Final Word: Best response to Abercrombie & Fitch CEO and a father/daughter reunion
- Karie and Chuck: Some models are feeling the pressure to keep weight on!
- Final Word: Eric Holder's Justice days may be slipping away
- Karie and Chuck: It's just the beginning for President Obama
Interviews and Segments
- Michael Kimerer, Phoenix Attorney - Wednesday May 8Phoenix attorney Michael Kimerer joined the show to react to the Jodi Arias verdict.
- Grant Woods, Former AZ Attorney General - Friday April 26Voice for a Better Arizona, Immigration: Seeking Solutions. Grant Woods joined us to talk about the gan of eight's proposal and what it could mean for Arizona.
- Former AZ Senator Russell Pearce - Thursday April 25Russell Pearce joined the show to give his side of the immigration argument, and tell us why he does not agree with the Gang of Eight's proposal.
- Margarita Silva, Immigration Attorney - Thursday April 25Immigration attorney Margarita Silva joined the show to discuss the process of legally immigrating to the United States
- Chuck & Mike's Four Fathers Draft - Thursday April 25Chuck & Mike draft their Four Fathers... People who they would want leading our country into the future if we hit the reset button.