- 3:00 pm - Friday May 17Just how wide spread was the IRS scandal? Find out when Mac and Gaydos give you the Daily Download covering the five big stories of the day. Then, President Obama's having to field questions comparing his administaration to a past President, and it's NOT meant to be flattering, hear his response.
- 4:00 pm - Friday May 17You've heard about the seven deadly sins but what are the seven deadly sins at work? Then Mac Watson takes on Producer Lloyd Banks in Fact or Fiction. With the big new movie coming out this weekend the days topic will be Star Trek.
- 5:00 pm - Friday May 17A report claims Jodi Arias now wants life in prison but do we know that she really has changed her mind? Mac & Gaydos ask Monica Lindstrom for her insight.
- 6:00 pm - Friday May 17Mac & Gaydos Kick Off The Weekend with The Sounds of the Week.
- 3:00 pm - Thursday May 16Why'd Jodi Arias' attorneys want to withdraw from her case? Mac and Gaydos explain in the Daily Download. Then they talk with Valley Attorney Monica Lindstrom to hear what happened in the courtroom today and when trial will resume.
- 4:00 pm - Thursday May 16Will the scandals rocking the White House affect the economy? Mac and Gaydos have the info and they've also heard about a FOURTH scandal getting President Obama's attention.
Interviews and Segments
- Jodi Arias Trial - Monica Lindstrom - Attorney - Friday May 17Does Jodi Arias now want to live? Mac and Gaydos Legal Expert Monica Lindstrom shares what info she's heard on the trials latest rumor. Then she discusses reasons the jury might decide to give her life and not death.
- Jodi Arias Trial - Monica Lindstrom - Attorney - Thursday May 16The penalty phase of the Jodi Arias trial is underway. Legal Expert Monica Lindstrom talks about the witness impact statements of Travis Alexander's brother and sister.
- Jodi Arias Trial - Monica Lindstrom - Attorney - Wednesday May 15The aggravation phase of the Jodi Arias trial has finished. The jury decided his death was especially cruel, now the trial moves to decide if Jodi Arias will receive life in prison or death for the crime. Valley Attorney Monica Lindstrom talks with Mac and Gaydos about the days events.
- Meghan McCain - Tuesday May 14Meghan McCain talks about the three scandals President Obama's dealing with right now (IRS, AP and Benghazi) and how responsible she thinks he is.
- Sam Donaldson - Monday May 13Mac and Gaydos talk with Sam Donaldson about two scandals that have President Obama's attention and Barbara Walters' announced retirement.