On this episode of "The Loop," I set viral videos aside for the week.
Why? Because it's Halloween and I love me some Halloween.
From pumpkin patches to pumpkin beer, from horror movies to scaring people, Halloween is one of the best holidays out there.
You may disagree, but before you do, check out this episode. I give you 10 reasons why I love Halloween.
If you finish it and still can't stand All Hallow's Eve, go drink a lot of pumpkin beer, eat some candy and give "The Loop" another watch. I promise it will make a lot more sense, or at least be slightly more entertaining.
Related Halloween Links
- The truth about Halloween candy
- 10 most unhealthy Halloween candies
- 6 'sexy' Halloween costume fails
- Deliciously disgusting Halloween treats
- Tips to avoid Halloween hazards
- 21 terrifying PG movies
- Tips to host a Halloween party on budget
- 11 bad classic horror film remakes
- 16 scary Halloween financial facts
- Tips, tricks for celebrating Halloween
- How to enjoy Halloween on a budget
- Crafts for Uncrafty: Gothic Halloween Wreath
- Be aware of non-permitted attractions