On this episode of "The Loop," I set viral videos aside for the week.
Why? Because it's Halloween and I love me some Halloween.
From pumpkin patches to pumpkin beer, from horror movies to scaring people, Halloween is one of the best holidays out there.
You may disagree, but before you do, check out this episode. I give you 10 reasons why I love Halloween.
If you finish it and still can't stand All Hallow's Eve, go drink a lot of pumpkin beer, eat some candy and give "The Loop" another watch. I promise it will make a lot more sense, or at least be slightly more entertaining.
Related Halloween Links
- KTAR's Fall Fun map
- AZ neighborhood upset by Halloween decor
- Foster: Be afraid on Halloween? Why?
- The truth about Halloween candy
- 'Zombies' swarm Tokyo Tower
- Woman: Parents should monitor kids' candy
- 6 'sexy' Halloween costume fails
- Tips to avoid Halloween hazards
- 21 terrifying PG movies
- 13 best celeb Halloween costumes
- Deals: Save money during Halloween week
- You've made it when you're a costume
- 11 bad classic horror film remakes
- 16 scary Halloween financial facts
- Deliciously disgusting Halloween treats
- 10 most unhealthy Halloween candies
- Evolution of horror movies: Why less is more
- Arizona man wins $25K for costume
- Tips to host a Halloween party on budget
- Tips, tricks for celebrating Halloween
- How to enjoy Halloween on a budget
- Crafts for Uncrafty: Gothic Halloween Wreath
- Be aware of non-permitted attractions