Family and friends of 24-year-old Alex Teves, the Arizona man killed in the Colorado massacre, spoke live with CNN's Anderson Cooper on Monday.
In the interview, Teves was described as being a great person and a hero, as his girlfriend, Amanda Lingred, said she would not be alive if it weren't for Teves protecting her from the gunman's bullets.
- Friends see Ariz. victim as true hero
- Report: Batman star visits Colorado victims
- Rob: Who uses tragedies to push agendas?
- CNN interviews family of Ariz. man killed
- McMahon: An open letter to Russell Pearce
- Colorado shooting victim from Ahwatukee
- Victims names emerge in Colo. shooting
- Understanding shooter's possible mindset
- 12 killed, scores wounded in theater shooting
- Phoenix PD increasing presence at theaters
- Witness: 'We thought it was part of the movie'
- AZ theaters make changes after CO shooting
- Former Phoenix cop reacts to Colo. shooting
- Shooting victim posts photos of his wounds
- Former FBI agent: Shooter hoped to kill more