LANSING, Mich. (AP) - This guy has all the luck.
Officials say Joseph Palmarchuk won a $1.35 million lottery jackpot Wednesday in Michigan's Classic Lotto 47 game. In the past few years, Palmarchuk has also won a $1 million lottery game in Tennessee.
Palmarchuk and wife Phillis moved to Mecosta County, north of Grand Rapids, in 2011. He says he likes to buy lottery tickets that retailers put aside as mistakes.
The Palmarchuks plan to hunt for a condominium in a warm state to skip Michigan winters.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Phoenix woman gets air conditioning for first time in 18 years
- Phoenix drops proposal to install parking meters at popular trailheads
- Inmate accused of killing brother heard voices before allegedly killing cellmate
- Sky Harbor puts damper on Sun Devils' fireworks
- Big house, big price tag on 'Big Unit' Randy Johnson's house