LANSING, Mich. (AP) - This guy has all the luck.
Officials say Joseph Palmarchuk won a $1.35 million lottery jackpot Wednesday in Michigan's Classic Lotto 47 game. In the past few years, Palmarchuk has also won a $1 million lottery game in Tennessee.
Palmarchuk and wife Phillis moved to Mecosta County, north of Grand Rapids, in 2011. He says he likes to buy lottery tickets that retailers put aside as mistakes.
The Palmarchuks plan to hunt for a condominium in a warm state to skip Michigan winters.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Veterans posting signs to help guard against PTSD on Fourth of July
- Everybody in! Sedona resort listed among amazing outdoor hotel pools
- 6 guards hurt breaking up fight in Arizona prison
- Bodies of missing Arizona couple found, man in custody
- Bang for buck: Prescott college gives Arizona students best investment return