LANSING, Mich. (AP) - This guy has all the luck.
Officials say Joseph Palmarchuk won a $1.35 million lottery jackpot Wednesday in Michigan's Classic Lotto 47 game. In the past few years, Palmarchuk has also won a $1 million lottery game in Tennessee.
Palmarchuk and wife Phillis moved to Mecosta County, north of Grand Rapids, in 2011. He says he likes to buy lottery tickets that retailers put aside as mistakes.
The Palmarchuks plan to hunt for a condominium in a warm state to skip Michigan winters.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Mexican woman wins $25K from Arizona county in immigration lawsuit
- Phoenix to ceremonially add Martin Luther King Jr.'s name to Broadway Road
- Phoenix city leaders react to Chief Daniel Garcia's firing
- Phoenix Police Chief Daniel Garcia fired after asking for contract
- Young immigrants allowed to get driver's licenses in Arizona