LANSING, Mich. (AP) - This guy has all the luck.
Officials say Joseph Palmarchuk won a $1.35 million lottery jackpot Wednesday in Michigan's Classic Lotto 47 game. In the past few years, Palmarchuk has also won a $1 million lottery game in Tennessee.
Palmarchuk and wife Phillis moved to Mecosta County, north of Grand Rapids, in 2011. He says he likes to buy lottery tickets that retailers put aside as mistakes.
The Palmarchuks plan to hunt for a condominium in a warm state to skip Michigan winters.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Arizona DREAMers reapplying for federal deferred-action program
- Report: Ex-Suns guard Chapman begins treatment program in Ky.
- Arizona State University gets $4M innovation grant
- Former Phoenix VA official speaks out after settling retaliation case
- Candidates for Arizona attorney general spar in televised debate