LANSING, Mich. (AP) - This guy has all the luck.
Officials say Joseph Palmarchuk won a $1.35 million lottery jackpot Wednesday in Michigan's Classic Lotto 47 game. In the past few years, Palmarchuk has also won a $1 million lottery game in Tennessee.
Palmarchuk and wife Phillis moved to Mecosta County, north of Grand Rapids, in 2011. He says he likes to buy lottery tickets that retailers put aside as mistakes.
The Palmarchuks plan to hunt for a condominium in a warm state to skip Michigan winters.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Seasonal closures taking effect at Grand Canyon in mid-October
- Judge denies video during Jodi Arias death penalty retrial
- Western U.S. drought has negative impact on Arizona's sushi industry
- Phoenix faces more financial woes as tax collections were lower than projected
- 3 tips to landing a seasonal holiday job in Arizona