SEATTLE (AP) - Seattle police say they arrested a man who crashed an 8-year-old child's party, ate several pieces of pizza and took two balloon animals.
Parents told police they asked the 28-year-old man to leave after he joined the children's party at Green Lake on Wednesday evening. However, police say the shirtless, shoeless man refused and got into a "very heated" exchange with the families at the party. The families called police.
In a release on their website, police say the man appeared to be under the influence of a "potent relaxant of some kind."
Officers first checked to see if the man needed medical attention, then arrested him for investigation of theft.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- State probe found Tucson emergency room ignored some patients
- 2 more die in Laughlin plane crash, pushing death toll to 3
- Man shot, killed by police after opening fire near eastern Arizona temple
- California man killed in Eloy, Ariz., skydiving accident
- Fallen Mesa soldier honored in President Obama's weekly address