BRUSSELS (AP) - Feel like having chocolate at Easter in Belgium? Well, send a letter and really lick that chocolate-flavored postal stamp.
The Belgian post office released 538,000 stamps on Monday that have pictures of chocolate on the front but the essence of cacao oil in the glue at the back for taste and in the ink for smell.
Belgian stamp collector Marie-Claire Verstichel said while the taste was a bit disappointing, `'they smell good."
Easter is the season for chocolate in Belgium with Easter eggs and bunnies all over supermarkets and specialty stores.
A set of five stamps costs 6.2 euros ($8) but might leave a customer hungry for more.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Petition calls for Gov. Ducey to take down Confederate monuments on Arizona public land
- 2 toddlers recovering after nearly drowning in Phoenix pool
- 1 dead, 1 hurt after car hits Lake Havasu City bicyclists
- Kingman plans to celebrate Fourth of July without fireworks
- Holiday weekend leaves blood shortage critical, donors needed