BEND, Ore. (AP) - An Oregon man who loves beer and loves his dog has concocted some hooch for the pooch.
Daniel Keeton works at Bend's Boneyard Brewery tasting room and calls his canine creation Dawg Grog.
KTVZ reports ( http://bit.ly/UB3pFZ) there's no alcohol in the doggie brew. Ingredients include vegetable broth and spent grain.
Bottles of Dawg Grog are on sale at the Visit Bend store, along with other local beers.
Keeton says his dog, Lola Jane, usually licks her bowl clean.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Renzi appealing denial of request for bail pending appeal
- Arizona Native Americans hosting Scottsdale festival this weekend
- Sky Harbor gives travelers option to donate spare change to USO
- 2 die in head-on collision on US 93 in western Arizona
- Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer gets probation in domestic-abuse case