BEND, Ore. (AP) - An Oregon man who loves beer and loves his dog has concocted some hooch for the pooch.
Daniel Keeton works at Bend's Boneyard Brewery tasting room and calls his canine creation Dawg Grog.
KTVZ reports ( http://bit.ly/UB3pFZ) there's no alcohol in the doggie brew. Ingredients include vegetable broth and spent grain.
Bottles of Dawg Grog are on sale at the Visit Bend store, along with other local beers.
Keeton says his dog, Lola Jane, usually licks her bowl clean.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- State probe found Tucson emergency room ignored some patients
- 2 more die in Laughlin plane crash, pushing death toll to 3
- Man shot, killed by police after opening fire near eastern Arizona temple
- California man killed in Eloy, Ariz., skydiving accident
- Fallen Mesa soldier honored in President Obama's weekly address