BEND, Ore. (AP) - An Oregon man who loves beer and loves his dog has concocted some hooch for the pooch.
Daniel Keeton works at Bend's Boneyard Brewery tasting room and calls his canine creation Dawg Grog.
KTVZ reports ( http://bit.ly/UB3pFZ) there's no alcohol in the doggie brew. Ingredients include vegetable broth and spent grain.
Bottles of Dawg Grog are on sale at the Visit Bend store, along with other local beers.
Keeton says his dog, Lola Jane, usually licks her bowl clean.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Officials urge for parents to update kids' vaccinations as school begins
- Cat rescued after surviving on sunken boat in Lake Havasu, Ariz.
- Arizona Department of Child Safety adds warning to child abuse hotline
- Chicagoans, rejoice: Deep dish classic Lou Malnati's to come to Phoenix
- Phoenix woman charged with daughter's abduction after 25 years