BEND, Ore. (AP) - An Oregon man who loves beer and loves his dog has concocted some hooch for the pooch.
Daniel Keeton works at Bend's Boneyard Brewery tasting room and calls his canine creation Dawg Grog.
KTVZ reports ( http://bit.ly/UB3pFZ) there's no alcohol in the doggie brew. Ingredients include vegetable broth and spent grain.
Bottles of Dawg Grog are on sale at the Visit Bend store, along with other local beers.
Keeton says his dog, Lola Jane, usually licks her bowl clean.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- It's official: Katy Perry will perform at Super Bowl halftime show
- Foreign students in U.S. in record numbers; Arizona a leading destination
- When you can't make it home for Thanksgiving, it's time to throw a 'Friendsgiving'
- Man shot dead at Phoenix car wash
- Objects thrown at Tucson mosque lead to evictions from UA student-concentrated apartments