BEND, Ore. (AP) - An Oregon man who loves beer and loves his dog has concocted some hooch for the pooch.
Daniel Keeton works at Bend's Boneyard Brewery tasting room and calls his canine creation Dawg Grog.
KTVZ reports ( http://bit.ly/UB3pFZ) there's no alcohol in the doggie brew. Ingredients include vegetable broth and spent grain.
Bottles of Dawg Grog are on sale at the Visit Bend store, along with other local beers.
Keeton says his dog, Lola Jane, usually licks her bowl clean.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs bill to give tax credits to Apple
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio called to deposition in contempt-of-court case
- Tempe officer kills domestic violence suspect after being stabbed
- Tucson district won't lose funds over ethnic studies courses
- Arizona House passes bill to make minor speeding tickets $15