BEND, Ore. (AP) - An Oregon man who loves beer and loves his dog has concocted some hooch for the pooch.
Daniel Keeton works at Bend's Boneyard Brewery tasting room and calls his canine creation Dawg Grog.
KTVZ reports ( http://bit.ly/UB3pFZ) there's no alcohol in the doggie brew. Ingredients include vegetable broth and spent grain.
Bottles of Dawg Grog are on sale at the Visit Bend store, along with other local beers.
Keeton says his dog, Lola Jane, usually licks her bowl clean.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Decades later, families wait as tribal relocation office struggles
- Sedona makes Thrillist's list of America's 11 most beautiful spring destinations
- Tempe to decide on fate for lakefront property
- Collaborative coworking space company Gangplank opens new office in Queen Creek
- Tucson, Arizona to house early Boeing 787 Dreamliner