BEND, Ore. (AP) - An Oregon man who loves beer and loves his dog has concocted some hooch for the pooch.
Daniel Keeton works at Bend's Boneyard Brewery tasting room and calls his canine creation Dawg Grog.
KTVZ reports ( http://bit.ly/UB3pFZ) there's no alcohol in the doggie brew. Ingredients include vegetable broth and spent grain.
Bottles of Dawg Grog are on sale at the Visit Bend store, along with other local beers.
Keeton says his dog, Lola Jane, usually licks her bowl clean.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Jodi Arias trial costs top $3.2 million
- Lawyers at center of Jodi Arias retrial keep lid on emotions after second mistrial
- Jodi Arias jury: 'We feel like we failed' in not delivering death sentence
- Former juror 'stunned' second panel failed to convict Jodi Arias
- Travis Alexander's family releases statement on second hung Jodi Arias jury