BEND, Ore. (AP) - An Oregon man who loves beer and loves his dog has concocted some hooch for the pooch.
Daniel Keeton works at Bend's Boneyard Brewery tasting room and calls his canine creation Dawg Grog.
KTVZ reports ( http://bit.ly/UB3pFZ) there's no alcohol in the doggie brew. Ingredients include vegetable broth and spent grain.
Bottles of Dawg Grog are on sale at the Visit Bend store, along with other local beers.
Keeton says his dog, Lola Jane, usually licks her bowl clean.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- North America's tallest single-family home for sale in Prescott, Ariz.
- Report: Arizona ranks as the 28th-most expensive state for car insurance
- Illegal border crossings down 28 percent according to Department of Homeland Security
- Glendale Police Department speaks out after Jerice Hunter's guilty verdict
- National women's tech conference selects Phoenix as host site