BEND, Ore. (AP) - An Oregon man who loves beer and loves his dog has concocted some hooch for the pooch.
Daniel Keeton works at Bend's Boneyard Brewery tasting room and calls his canine creation Dawg Grog.
KTVZ reports ( http://bit.ly/UB3pFZ) there's no alcohol in the doggie brew. Ingredients include vegetable broth and spent grain.
Bottles of Dawg Grog are on sale at the Visit Bend store, along with other local beers.
Keeton says his dog, Lola Jane, usually licks her bowl clean.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Arizona in middle of pack in list of America's booziest states
- Working it: Should retailers open on Thanksgiving Day?
- Arizona governor-elect Doug Ducey helps pack last-minute Thanksgiving supplies
- Thunderbirds Charities donates $50,000 to St. Mary's Food Bank
- Phoenix Zoo serves up Thanksgiving dinner for some of its residents