BEND, Ore. (AP) - An Oregon man who loves beer and loves his dog has concocted some hooch for the pooch.
Daniel Keeton works at Bend's Boneyard Brewery tasting room and calls his canine creation Dawg Grog.
KTVZ reports ( http://bit.ly/UB3pFZ) there's no alcohol in the doggie brew. Ingredients include vegetable broth and spent grain.
Bottles of Dawg Grog are on sale at the Visit Bend store, along with other local beers.
Keeton says his dog, Lola Jane, usually licks her bowl clean.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Civil suit filed after dogs die at Gilbert animal boarding facility
- Doug Ducey, Fred DuVal differences narrow in 2nd gubernatorial debate
- Rob Zombie headlines opening event for haunted fall attraction in Scottsdale
- 25-year-old man dies after fall on Phoenix's Camelback Mountain
- Gilbert high school students, alumni working to help security guard fix flooded home