PONTIAC, Mich. (AP) - Officials say a suspected robber of a suburban Detroit restaurant who apparently returned months later to get some food is under arrest after being recognized by employees.
The Oakland County sheriff's department says workers at a McDonald's in Pontiac spotted the 40-year-old man Saturday in the drive-thru.
Sheriff's deputies responded and took the Pontiac man into custody. He was being held at the Oakland County Jail pending charges.
The robbery happened Oct. 5.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- ASU grad launches mobile project to connect workers with odd jobs
- NASA, USDA agreement could lead to major farming improvements
- Report: Arizona tied for lowest college graduation rates nationwide
- Child advocates still concerned after DCS releases semi-annual report
- Arizona experts challenge child seat that claims to prevent hot car deaths