PONTIAC, Mich. (AP) - Officials say a suspected robber of a suburban Detroit restaurant who apparently returned months later to get some food is under arrest after being recognized by employees.
The Oakland County sheriff's department says workers at a McDonald's in Pontiac spotted the 40-year-old man Saturday in the drive-thru.
Sheriff's deputies responded and took the Pontiac man into custody. He was being held at the Oakland County Jail pending charges.
The robbery happened Oct. 5.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- 104-year-old to become 'special' MCSO deputy for birthday
- Kurt Warner teams with Valley blood services to encourage donations
- Scottsdale-based TASER making body cameras for LAPD
- Experts: Real estate investors may soon 'cash out' of property investments
- Tempe outdoes Tucson on list of best college towns