AKRON, Ohio (AP) - Aiden and Donavyn didn't wait until New Year's Day to come screaming into the world, but the circumstances of their births are still pretty special: The babies were born about two hours apart to Ohio mothers who are identical twins.
The Akron Beacon Journal ( http://bit.ly/YQpn3X) reports that the 19-year-old mothers- Aimee and Ashlee Nelson- weren't raised to do things alike and did not plan the births to come at the same time. In fact, their due dates were about a week apart.
Aimee's son, Donavyn Scott Bratten, was born just after noon on the last day of 2012. Ashlee's son, Aiden Lee Alan Dilts, made his appearance at about 2 p.m.
They were delivered by the same doctor at Summa Akron City Hospital.
Information from: Akron Beacon Journal, http://www.ohio.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Dead body found at pumping station in Tonto National Forest
- Memorial campaign created for Mike and Tina Careccia
- The six best restaurants in the Valley to celebrate National Fried Chicken Day
- Police: 1 man dead after shooting in northwest Phoenix
- Suburban Phoenix police shoot, kill suspect wielding steel pole