A German woman was arrested after she allegedly attempted to kill a man by choking him with her breasts.
According to Your Jewish News, Franziska Hansen, 33, attempted to kill Tim Schmidt, 30, because she was jealous of his career.
Hansen said she felt it was a sex game gone wrong, but Schmidt felt it was intentional. She later admitted to trying to kill him.
Hansen later admitted the plot during a phone conversation, he said. She said: "Treasure. I wanted your death to be as pleasant as possible."
Schmidt escaped Hansen and ran naked to a neighbor's house, where he called police.
Latest Arizona Stories
- Lawmaker seeks more participation in state prescription database
- Phoenix man accused of possessing child porn on cellphone
- Man fatally shot outside south Phoenix club
- Gov. Ducey names former Arizona Wildcat football star new State Lottery director
- Deadly collision near Mammoth started by wrong-way driver