A German woman was arrested after she allegedly attempted to kill a man by choking him with her breasts.
According to Your Jewish News, Franziska Hansen, 33, attempted to kill Tim Schmidt, 30, because she was jealous of his career.
Hansen said she felt it was a sex game gone wrong, but Schmidt felt it was intentional. She later admitted to trying to kill him.
Hansen later admitted the plot during a phone conversation, he said. She said: "Treasure. I wanted your death to be as pleasant as possible."
Schmidt escaped Hansen and ran naked to a neighbor's house, where he called police.
Latest Arizona Stories
- Oak Creek Canyon to reopen to visitors after Slide Fire flood concerns
- Head of Navajo Nation's legislative branch resigns
- 2016 trial set for man accused of killing priest
- Multiple car crash closed Interstate 17, creates rush hour backup
- ASU plans to return M-16s obtained under military surplus program