A German woman was arrested after she allegedly attempted to kill a man by choking him with her breasts.
According to Your Jewish News, Franziska Hansen, 33, attempted to kill Tim Schmidt, 30, because she was jealous of his career.
Hansen said she felt it was a sex game gone wrong, but Schmidt felt it was intentional. She later admitted to trying to kill him.
Hansen later admitted the plot during a phone conversation, he said. She said: "Treasure. I wanted your death to be as pleasant as possible."
Schmidt escaped Hansen and ran naked to a neighbor's house, where he called police.
Latest Arizona Stories
- University of Arizona fraternity shut down through May 2018
- Family of slain DPS officer wants harsher distracted driving penalties
- Arizona, other states jockey to pitch potential to foreign investors
- Tribe turns to international panel in Arizona ski resort fight
- Legislature may stop Arizona cities trying to ban plastic bags