CORALVILLE, Iowa (AP) - Shoppers in Iowa got an unusual glimpse of wildlife Monday morning when a doe and two fawns wandered into a department store.
Coralville Police Chief Barry Bedford says the deer used doors that open automatically to get into a Kohl's store.
He says the fawns stayed in the store's vestibule, but their mother made it into the store and headed toward the back.
Police say employees opened up some back doors and the doe exited. The two fawns turned around and used the automatic exit doors to leave the store.
No injuries or damage was reported.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Construction at Sky Harbor beginning Monday could impact motorists
- Phoenix ranks as one of the nation's most affordable cities for renters
- West Virginia is home to three of the fattest cities in the U.S.
- Valley-area beer entrepreneurs look to streamline process for aspiring home brewers
- Scottsdale restaurant makes the list of best tapas eateries