(AP) - US Airways Group Inc.
HEADQUARTERS: Tempe, Ariz.
HUBS: Charlotte, Philadelphia and Phoenix.
CEO: Doug Parker.
YEAR FOUNDED: 1939 (as All-American Aviation).
2012 REVENUE: $13.83 billion.
LATEST QUARTER: $37 million profit for the October-December quarter.
FLEET: 340 mainline airplanes, plus 282 regional planes.
DAILY DEPARTURES: 3,208 (US Airways mainline 1,271, Airways express 1,937).
SHARE OF MAJOR MARKETS:
Charlotte, N.C.: 90 percent. 631 daily flights, including 266 on US Airways mainline. 135 destinations.
Philadelphia: 72 percent. 438 flights per day, including 150 on US Airways mainline. 113 destinations.
Phoenix: US Airways has 48 percent of enplanements. 274 daily flights, including 180 on US Airways mainline. 77 destinations.
Washington: 36 percent. US Airways considers this a "focus city," not a hub. 202 flights daily, including 60 mainline.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Airlines dealt setback in merger-lawsuit trial
- Phoenix mayor assuages relocation fears
- Travel blogger: Frequent-flier miles are safe
- Merger could squeeze some hub airports
- Phoenix officials hope merger means gain
- US Air hopes merger leads to legitimacy
- What US Air-American merger means for you
- Allegiant not planning on Sky Harbor move
- Little overlap in American, US Airways routes
- Timeline of events in US Airways history
- Timeline of American Airlines' history