Eyes on Education Audio
- Voice For A Better Arizona - Eyes on Education - Andrew Morrill - Thursday August 21Mac and Gaydos talk with the President of the Arizona Education Association, Andrew Morrill.
- Monica Tran Head of Product Strategy and Marketing at Khan Academy - Thursday August 21Monica Tran talks about the benefits the Khan Academy presents students.
- ASU Professor and Founding Director of the Center for the Study of Race and Democracy Dr. Matthew Whitaker - Wednesday August 20Dr. Whitaker describes race relations with police in the United States and in Arizona.
- DeAnn Davies: Child Therapist and Director of Early Childhood Outreach for Summit Healthcare - Wednesday August 20DeAnn Davies talks about stress being the highest it's ever been for today's students. How can you
- Julia Meyerson from Vista College Prep talks about her success with lower income students - Monday August 18Julia Meyerson from Vista College Prep talks about her success with lower income students
- Voice For A Better Arizona - Eyes on Education - Tony Britton - Monday August 18Mac and Gaydos talk with Tony Britton, a school Guidance Counselor at Desert Edge High School
- Carrie Phillips Director for Common Core State Standards Council of Chief State School Officers - Monday August 18Carrie Phillips talks about Common Core standards and what they actually implement in schools.