KTAR's Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, businesses that are opening and events across the community. Each weekday these stories air on KTAR at 7:27 a.m. More information can be found below.
• The Foundation for Senior Living is hiring registered nurses, physical therapists, drivers and independent living aids.
• Six business are opening at Westgate. The new tenants are As You Wish, Fresh Healthy Café, OPA Life Greek Café, and Crave Gourmet Waffle Sandwiches, Proliant and the American Basketball Association.
• Papa Murphy's will donate $1 to Phoenix Children's Hospital from every Mini Murph Make 'N' Bake Pizza Kit sold through Sept. 15. The kits sell for $3 each. The local campaign is going on at all 40 Valley restaurants.
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
- Eyes on Education A view of Arizona's education system from all angles.