KTAR's Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, businesses that are opening and events across the community. Each weekday these stories air on KTAR at 7:27 a.m. More information can be found below.
• There's a new art building in Tempe. The Arizona State University art museum has opened the Ceramics Research Center. The center, on Mill Avenue and 10th Street, features up to five exhibits a year.
• The Sheraton has officially announced its new hotel in Mesa next to the Chicago Cubs spring training complex. The 180-room hotel is expected to open in March.
• CVS is hiring for several Valley locations. The drugstore chain needs pharmacy technicians, supervisors and IT analysts.
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
Voice For A Better Arizona
- Family in Focus KTAR spends the week taking a look at the issues a modern Arizona family faces.