KTAR's Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, businesses that are opening and events across the community. Each weekday these stories air on KTAR at 7:27 a.m. More information can be found below.
• The Mountain Vista Medical Center is hiring. The Mesa medical center needs nutrition aids and dietary physicians. Both full and part-time positions are available. Proper certification and experience is required in the applicable field.
• To celebrate reaching 500,000 likes on Facebook, the Arizona Diamondbacks are selling infield reserve tickets for $5 to Wednesday night's game against the Colorado Rockies. Those seats usually sell for $15-$22. The team has also pledged 500,000 cans of food and $100,000 to the Society of St. Vincent de Paul in Phoenix.
• Consumer Cellular has released a cellphone targeting an older audience. The flip phones are easy to use and have many of the features of a smartphone. The Envoy phones start at $35, and come in several colors. They're available at Sears and Radio Shack or the Consumer Cellular website.
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
Voice For A Better Arizona
- Family in Focus KTAR spends the week taking a look at the issues a modern Arizona family faces.