KTAR's Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, businesses that are opening and events across the community. Each weekday these stories air on KTAR at 7:27 a.m. More information can be found below.
• The restaurant group HMSHost is holding a job fair Tuesday at Sky Harbor for its locations inside Terminal 4. It is also looking to hire cooks for several restaurants as well as baristas, hosts and hostesses for its Starbucks location. The job fair is from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the second-floor banquet room in Terminal 3.
• A popular Chicago brewery has started its expansion into the Valley. Two Brothers Brewing has invested $1 million into a warehouse distributing facility in Phoenix. Several local breweries have verbally agreed to sell the beer once it is made in Phoenix. The brothers are also in talks to buy another small craft brewery in the Phoenix area, but there's been no word which one it is.
• Burger 21, created by the owners of The Melting Pot, is expanding into the Valley, with two locations under construction. One is in Scottsdale and the other in Chandler, and they're set to open later this year. A third is expected to be announced soon in Phoenix. Burger 21 has 12 locations across the country.
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
- Eyes on Education A view of Arizona's education system from all angles.