KTAR's Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, businesses that are opening and events across the community. Each weekday these stories air on KTAR at 7:27 a.m. More information can be found below.
• Vemma Nutrition Company celebrates the opening of its new headquarters in Tempe on Monday. Vemma makes Verve energy drinks and will debut its coffee, Verve Mojoe, at the ribbon-cutting ceremony. The office is located on Rio Salado Parkway west of Priest Drive.
• McDonald's is offering a free small McCafe coffee to customers along with their breakfast through April 13. This comes as other fast food restaurants ramp up their breakfast food service. The fast-food chain will also have free samplings of other coffee drinks at some locations and will give away prizes on Twitter and other social media.
• Lumberyard Brewing Co. in Flagstaff has unveiled its latest canned beer. The Knotty Pine Ale is an American pale ale and is the microbrewery's third beer to be canned. The beer will be available at most Valley grocery stores.
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
- Eyes on Education A view of Arizona's education system from all angles.