KTAR's Road to Recovery focuses on local businesses that are hiring, new businesses that are opening and events across the community. Each weekday Road to Recovery stories will air on 92.3 KTAR at 7:27 a.m. More information on those stories can be found below.
• A new report shows 2014 is expected to be a strong year for hotels. TravelClick North American Hospitality Review showed business and leisure travels are seeing gains in occupancy and daily rates, meaning more people are booking more hotels and at higher rates. Rooms through the rest of the year are also up 4 percent from this time last year.
• Allegiant Airlines will offer non-stop flights from Mesa Gateway to Stockton, Calif., starting May 15. One- way tickets will start at $58. For details on flights, you can visit:
• The Kohl's Scholarship Program ends March 14. Students ages 6 to 18 are eligible to receive a scholarship. Last year, 10 students across the country earned $10,000 scholarships from the program, and hundreds more received $1,000 scholarships. To nominate a student click here.
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
- Eyes on Education A view of Arizona's education system from all angles.