KTAR's Road to Recovery focuses on local businesses that are hiring, businesses that are opening and events across the community. Each weekday Road to Recovery stories air on KTAR at 7:27 a.m. More information on those stories can be found below.
• AT&T said it has invested $575 million in its Phoenix-area networks between 2010 and 2013. The money went toward enhancing speed, reliability and coverage area. Last year, the telecom giant made 150 network upgrades in the Valley, including new broadband connections and new cell towers.
• Starting next week the Tim Hortons stand in Jobing.com Arena will be open to the public daily from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. To mark the occasion, fans who purchase a coffee and Timbits from the stand on March 10 will get two free tickets to an upcoming Coyotes game.
• Brookdale Senior Living is looking for certified nurses and physical therapists for its Chandler facility. Proper certification as well as at least a year of experience in the field is required.
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
- Eyes on Education A view of Arizona's education system from all angles.