KTAR's Road to Recovery focuses on local businesses that are hiring, businesses that are opening and events across the community. Each weekday Road to Recovery stories air on KTAR at 7:27 a.m. More information on those stories can be found below.
• The NASCAR Foundation has given a $50,000 grant to Phoenix Children's Hospital to keep its mobile medical clinic running. The Crews'n Healthmobile allows medical professionals to travel and treat homeless, runaway and other at-risk youth in the Phoenix area. The money will go towards upgrading outdated equipment.
• IHOP restaurants are offering free short stacks of pancakes Tuesday, which is National Pancake Day, to raise donations for the Children's Miracle Network hospitals. In the Valley, donations will go towards Phoenix Children's Hospital. All IHOPs across the state will offer free pancakes from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
• The Cave Creek Auction is moving to Cave Creek and Schoolhouse roads, and has a grand opening set for May 17. The grand-opening auction will showcase rare artwork, unique gold items, diamond jewelry and plenty of other antiques. Because of the high price of most of the items, a $500 deposit is required to participate in the auction.
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
Voice For A Better Arizona
- Family in Focus KTAR spends the week taking a look at the issues a modern Arizona family faces.