KTAR's Road to Recovery focuses on local businesses that are hiring, businesses that are opening and events across the community. Each weekday Road to Recovery stories air on KTAR at 7:27 a.m. More information on those stories can be found below.
• Zoyo Frozen Yogurt out of Chandler is expanding to Virginia. The first Virginia location opened last week in Suffolk. Zoyo also has locations in Michigan along with Arizona. The franchise is also in talks to open locations in New York, Boston and Canada, as well as more in the Valley.
• Yelp released its list of top 100 places to eat in the country, and two of them are here in Arizona. Postino Wine Café in Arcadia came in at number 97, and the Short Leash Hot Dogs Food Truck came in at number 81. Yelp took into account average ratings, as well as total number of rankings. Short Leash Food Truck often travels to Four Peaks, ASU and many other popular Valley locations with its hot dogs and other grilled foods. For more information visit their website.
• The photo website Shutterfly is hiring here in the Valley. Shutterfly needs IT administrators, manufacturing managers and app developers. A strong background in computer software, as well as sales experience is required. You can apply online on the Shutterfly website.
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
- Eyes on Education A view of Arizona's education system from all angles.