KTAR's Road to Recovery focuses on local businesses that are hiring, new businesses that are opening and events across the community. Each weekday Road to Recovery stories will air on KTAR at 7:27 a.m. More information on those stories can be found below.
• Just in time for summer, the City of Scottsdale will hold landscape workshops to teach people how to use water wisely, but still keep their yard looking great. The first class is March 1, and covers drip-irrigation design and installation. Other classes will include learning how to prune, programming your irrigation controller, and plant care in the desert. To sign up click here.
• More than 100 volunteers from Choice Hotels International will be hard at work outside the Civitan Village in north Phoenix on Thursday. They'll be building a new outdoor area and garden for the foundation. Civitan provides life-skills training for the developmentally disabled.
• The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim spring training trolley is back on Mill Avenue in Tempe. The free service takes fans to and from Mill Avenue for games at Tempe Diablo Stadium.
This year, two trollies have been added from Tempe to the Chicago Cubs' park in Mesa.
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
Voice For A Better Arizona
- Family in Focus KTAR spends the week taking a look at the issues a modern Arizona family faces.