KTAR's Road to Recovery focuses on local businesses that are hiring, new businesses that are opening and events across the community. Each weekday three Road to Recovery stories will air on KTAR at 7:27 a.m. More information on those stories can be found below.
• Banner Estrella Medical Center is looking for 100 workers for its new patient tower. The $161 million tower is set to open March 8 at Thomas Road and 91st Avenue. Openings include those for registered nurses, lab technicians and social workers.
For more click here.
• Phoenix is No. 3 on the Forbes list of fastest-growing cities in the country. The list is based, in part, on population and economic growth. Phoenix has a median pay of $64,000, a population growth rate of 1.67 percent and an unemployment rate of 6.4 percent, according to the list.
• Kneaders Bakery & Café opens its third Valley location later this week. The café is a fast-casual restaurant and retail shop. The newest location is on Ray Road, west of 48th Street in southeast Phoenix.
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
Voice For A Better Arizona
- Family in Focus KTAR spends the week taking a look at the issues a modern Arizona family faces.