KTAR's Road to Recovery focuses on local businesses that are hiring, new businesses that are opening and events across the community. Each weekday three Road to Recovery stories will air on 92.3 KTAR at 7:27 a.m. More information on those stories can be found below.
• A Gallup poll listed Arizona as the 10th-best state for employee perception of job creation at their workplace. North Dakota was No. 1 for the fifth consecutive year.
• University of Arizona is expanding its Phoenix Med-Start summer program. High school students can apply to the introductory program, where they'll learn more about possible careers in the health and medical fields. Nearly 100 students will be accepted.
For more click here.
• Delta Airlines plans to add service from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport to Phoenix and Tucson. Delta said the service will be operated by Delta carrier SkyWest Airlines, using 76 seat aircrafts.
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
- Eyes on Education A view of Arizona's education system from all angles.