KTAR's Road to Recovery focuses on local businesses that are hiring, new businesses that are opening and events across the community. Each weekday three Road to Recovery stories will air on KTAR at 7:27 a.m. More information on those stories can be found below.
• The new Scramble restaurant is opening Monday in Scottsdale. The second location of the breakfast joint is located at Scottsdale Road and Lincoln Drive. Scrambles focuses on fresh and local food, with a fast-casual dining room.
• Utility company APS has donated $1 million to benefit Grand Canyon trails. Of that, $350,000 will go towards the popular Bright Angel Trail. The rest will go towards renovations on smaller trails such as Deer Creek and Clear Creek.
• The Phoenix Police Department has been awarded extra funds to help fight drunk driving. The funding provided by the Governor's Office of Highway Safety will go to DUI task force training and extra patrols. The amount wasn't disclosed.
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
- Eyes on Education A view of Arizona's education system from all angles.