Maybe he should try shaking hands instead of moaning and chasing people.
YouTuber Ed Bassmaster is a pretty well known prankster, but there is no way anyone can recognize him with the long wig and contacts.
And if that wasn't enough, the vampire fangs are pretty creepy.
Take a look as Bassmaster walks around New York City and scares the absolute wits out of a few people as he begs for blood. The shock on a few of their faces are priceless and it's a blast to watch others run away.
Full disclosure: This was funny to laugh at. If he ever did this to me, I would be running as well.
Related Halloween Links
- KTAR's Fall Fun map
- AZ neighborhood upset by Halloween decor
- Foster: Be afraid on Halloween? Why?
- The truth about Halloween candy
- 'Zombies' swarm Tokyo Tower
- Woman: Parents should monitor kids' candy
- 6 'sexy' Halloween costume fails
- Tips to avoid Halloween hazards
- 21 terrifying PG movies
- 13 best celeb Halloween costumes
- Deals: Save money during Halloween week
- You've made it when you're a costume
- 11 bad classic horror film remakes
- 16 scary Halloween financial facts
- Deliciously disgusting Halloween treats
- 10 most unhealthy Halloween candies
- Evolution of horror movies: Why less is more
- Arizona man wins $25K for costume
- Tips to host a Halloween party on budget
- Tips, tricks for celebrating Halloween
- How to enjoy Halloween on a budget
- Crafts for Uncrafty: Gothic Halloween Wreath
- Be aware of non-permitted attractions