When it's Nov. 1 and Halloween has passed, what do you do with your holiday pumpkin?
It probable that you've had the pumpkin for too long and it's too old to make into pie, but check out these ideas from a Tennessee man.
As part of his "Pumpkin Killing" series, YouTube user hickok45 shows you different ways to dispose of your pumpkin and have fun doing it.
Could you spray it with a fire extinguisher? Roll over it with a tractor? Take a hedge trimmer to it? Or even a light saber?
This guy will show you the results of all of those pumpkin killing methods -- and more -- in the following video.
- The truth about Halloween candy
- 10 most unhealthy Halloween candies
- 6 'sexy' Halloween costume fails
- Deliciously disgusting Halloween treats
- Tips to avoid Halloween hazards
- 21 terrifying PG movies
- Tips to host a Halloween party on budget
- 11 bad classic horror film remakes
- 16 scary Halloween financial facts
- Tips, tricks for celebrating Halloween
- How to enjoy Halloween on a budget
- Crafts for Uncrafty: Gothic Halloween Wreath
- Be aware of non-permitted attractions