Some Halloween pranks are good. Some Halloween pranks are great.
But this Halloween prank is excellent.
Comedian Tom Mabe and a friend decided to build a flying reaper to spook people. Little did they know how successful their device would be.
The reaper was attached to a small helicopter device and, when airborne, is nearly silent.
Can you imagine being out for a jog and seeing this specter chasing you?
Mabe is giving people a whole new reason to be terrified of drones.
- KTAR's Fall Fun map
- AZ neighborhood upset by Halloween decor
- Foster: Be afraid on Halloween? Why?
- The truth about Halloween candy
- 'Zombies' swarm Tokyo Tower
- Woman: Parents should monitor kids' candy
- 6 'sexy' Halloween costume fails
- Tips to avoid Halloween hazards
- 21 terrifying PG movies
- 13 best celeb Halloween costumes
- Deals: Save money during Halloween week
- You've made it when you're a costume
- 11 bad classic horror film remakes
- 16 scary Halloween financial facts
- Deliciously disgusting Halloween treats
- 10 most unhealthy Halloween candies
- Evolution of horror movies: Why less is more
- Arizona man wins $25K for costume
- Tips to host a Halloween party on budget
- Tips, tricks for celebrating Halloween
- How to enjoy Halloween on a budget
- Crafts for Uncrafty: Gothic Halloween Wreath
- Be aware of non-permitted attractions