Updated May 2, 2013 - 7:26 am
DISH: Beyonce's insane tour demands revealed
As she commandeers The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour, her rider info has been making the trade rounds, airing out all her alleged specifications.
A source close to Beyoncé revealed to the Daily Star her insane list of demands while on the road.
1. $900 worth of titanium drinking straws to drink special alkaline water served at exactly 21 degrees.
2. Off-white colored walls in her dressing rooms.
3. A new toilet seat for every event.
4. Red toilet paper only.
5. Her entire crew, from drivers to riggers, must only wear 100% cotton at all times, to counter potential allergic reactions.
6. No junk food; glass platters of almonds, oatcakes, green-only raw vegetables.
7. A "hand-carved ice-ball to suck after every performance to cool her throat" (can you get that at Bed Bath & Beyond?).