PHOENIX -- Four employees were sickened Friday by paint fumes at Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif, fire official said.
Fire officials responded to the theme park after a possible hazardous materials situation was reported. However, they later found the employees, called "cast members" by the entertainment company, were sickened by paint fumes.
The odor of paint caused 4 employees to feel nausea. Not effecting park guests or operations. The employees were taken to area hospitals.— Anaheim Fire Rescue (@AnaheimFire) March 28, 2014
The employees were transported to a hospital as a precaution.