Register | Forgot Your Password? | Close

PHOENIX -- Four employees were sickened Friday by paint fumes at Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif, fire official said.

Fire officials responded to the theme park after a possible hazardous materials situation was reported. However, they later found the employees, called "cast members" by the entertainment company, were sickened by paint fumes.

The employees were transported to a hospital as a precaution.

KTAR.com,

share this story:
Attention KTAR.com Comment Users: We have recently changed our comments boards.
We would like you to be part of the conversation and The Voice of Arizona by logging in with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing KTAR (Arizona Sports) account members will need to create a Disqus account or use one of the aforementioned social media logins. Thank you.
comments powered by Disqus