Login

Register | Forgot Your Password? | Close
Register | Forgot Your Password? | Close

EASTON, Pa. (AP) - A prosecutor says two Pennsylvania brothers who were rushed to a hospital in September inadvertently took liquid LSD from a bottle of breath mint drops they found on the ground near their home.

Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli said Wednesday that investigators determined the boys ingested the hallucinogenic drug.

Morganelli says the boys, ages 7 and 10, were foaming at the mouth and hallucinating after arriving at Bangor Elementary School on Sept. 24. They were hospitalized and released the following day.

Morganelli says investigators couldn't get fingerprints from the bottle to trace it.

He says the boys' mother and her live-in boyfriend tested negative for drugs and there were no issues inside the home.


(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
share this story:
Attention KTAR.com Comment Users: We have recently changed our comments boards.
We would like you to be part of the conversation and The Voice of Arizona by logging in with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing KTAR (Arizona Sports) account members will need to create a Disqus account or use one of the aforementioned social media logins. Thank you.
comments powered by Disqus
close

Share: