(AP) - Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
1. WHAT COCKPIT RECORDER REVEALS ABOUT ASIANA CRASH
The crew called to abort the landing about 1.5 seconds before the airliner's tail hit a seawall at the end of the runway in San Francisco, the NTSB says.
2. HOW PLANE CRASH SURVIVAL ODDS HAVE RISEN
Jetliners today are more structurally sound, and modern cockpit technology means they rarely hit mountains or each other.
3. `PEOPLE NOW VIEW THE MUSLIM BROTHERS IN EGYPT AS LOSERS'
The overthrow of Morsi sends Islamist parties around the region scrambling to preserve Arab Spring gains.
4. 40 STILL MISSING IN QUEBEC TRAIN DERAILMENT
With dozens still unaccounted for, more bodies could be found in the charred wreckage of runaway rail cars filled with crude oil.
5. PENTAGON'S EFFORT TO ACCOUNT FOR MIAs BLASTED
A report finds the decades-old pursuit of bones and other evidence of Americans missing in action sluggish and often duplicative.
6. WIFE OF SECRETARY OF STATE AILING
Teresa Heinz Kerry, heir to the Heinz ketchup fortune, was hospitalized in Boston in critical condition for an undisclosed illness.
7. PHOTO OF FLAG-DRAPED FIREFIGHTERS' BODIES HAUNTS, COMFORTS
The picture, first posted anonymously to Facebook, shows American flags covering the 19 `Hotshots' killed fighting Arizona's fire.
8. RETURNING CONGRESS FACES CONFLICT
Republicans and Democrats will confront unresolved disputes over student loans, potentially incendiary fights over nominations, the farm bill and immigration.
9. SOCIAL MEDIA FRONT AND CENTER IN ZIMMERMAN TRIAL
The court case is top trend almost daily, with Twitter and Facebook permeating the trial both inside and outside the courtroom.
10. ANDY MURRAY ENDS BRITAIN'S WIMBLEDON DROUGHT
He topped No. 1 Novak Djokovic to become the first British man to win the crown since Fred Perry in 1936.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)