PHOENIX -- Some popular highways will be narrowed this weekend in the Valley. Drivers should take alternate routes or plan for small delays as they pass construction zones.
• Interstate 10 will be down to one lane in both directions between Citrus Road and Jackrabbit Trail in the West Valley from 9:00 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday to work on the new traffic interchange.
• Interstate 10 will be down to one lane in both directions overnight between Gila River Bridge and State Route 587 from 8:00 p.m. Friday to 8 a.m. and from 8 p.m. Saturday to 8 a.m. Sunday for pavement resurfacing.
• Southbound Loop 101 will be closed between Indian School Road and Interstate 10 in the West Valley from 10 p.m. Friday to noon Saturday for a traffic-flow equipment project. Note: The Southbound Loop 101 on-ramps at Camelback, Indian School and Thomas roads will close starting 9 p.m. Friday.
• Southbound Loop 101 will be closed between Camelback and Indian School roads in the West Valley from 10 p.m. Saturday to noon Sunday for a traffic-flow equipment project. Note: The Southbound Loop 101 on-ramps at Maryland Avenue and Bethany Home and Camelback roads will close starting 9 p.m. Saturday.
• US 60 on- and off-ramps at McClintock Drive in Tempe will be closed from 8 p.m. Friday to 9 p.m. Sunday for pavement repairs.