FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. -- An Arizona woman eating at Burger King says she found a razor blade in her salad.
Jennifer Ashley told local TV news she immediately showed the manager Wednesday at a Flagstaff branch of the fast-food chain.
Burger King said an employee admitted the blade left on a shelf accidentally fell into a tub of lettuce. The company said razor blades are not allowed in or near food preparation areas.
The employee was fired.
Ashley said she received a refund and a free salad. She saids she doesn't plan to press charges.
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
- Eyes on Education A view of Arizona's education system from all angles.