PHOENIX -- A man suffered burns and smoke inhalation after he used a garden hose to try to put out a fire at his north Phoenix home.
The Phoenix Fire Department said the house near 36th Street and Greenway Road caught fire Sunday around 7:30 p.m.
The homeowner was taken to a hospital.
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
Voice For A Better Arizona
- Family in Focus KTAR spends the week taking a look at the issues a modern Arizona family faces.