Register | Forgot Your Password? | Close

PHOENIX -- A man suffered burns and smoke inhalation after he used a garden hose to try to put out a fire at his north Phoenix home.

The Phoenix Fire Department said the house near 36th Street and Greenway Road caught fire Sunday around 7:30 p.m.

The homeowner was taken to a hospital.

Associated Press,

share this story:
Attention Comment Users: We have recently changed our comments boards.
We would like you to be part of the conversation and The Voice of Arizona by logging in with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing KTAR (Arizona Sports) account members will need to create a Disqus account or use one of the aforementioned social media logins. Thank you.
comments powered by Disqus

World Class Arizona

  • Dignity Health

    World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.

Voice For A Better Arizona

  • Family in Focus

    KTAR spends the week taking a look at the issues a modern Arizona family faces.