PHOENIX -- An apartment complex in northern Phoenix was apparently damaged Friday after catching fire.
The complex, Pillar at Scottsdale, is located near Scottsdale and Bell roads. The fire was accidentally sparked by a person attempting to fix a leak in the building's cooling system.
More than 10 fire units were on the scene, including 50 firefighters.
No injuries have been reported.
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
Voice For A Better Arizona
- Family in Focus KTAR spends the week taking a look at the issues a modern Arizona family faces.