Register | Forgot Your Password? | Close

PHOENIX -- The Scottsdale Fire Department responded Sunday morning to a hazardous incident at a McDonald's restaurant.

Capt. Jim Novotny said a vehicle hit a gas meter located near the restaurant's drive-thru area at 92nd Street and Shea Boulevard.

Novotny said a hazmat team has secured the gas meter, but is waiting for the arrival of Southwest Gas, which will need to make the repairs.

The entire McDonald's location has been closed until Southwest Gas finishes the repairs.

KTAR Newsroom,

share this story:
Attention Comment Users: We have recently changed our comments boards.
We would like you to be part of the conversation and The Voice of Arizona by logging in with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing KTAR (Arizona Sports) account members will need to create a Disqus account or use one of the aforementioned social media logins. Thank you.
comments powered by Disqus

World Class Arizona

  • Dignity Health

    World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.

Voice For A Better Arizona

  • Family in Focus

    KTAR spends the week taking a look at the issues a modern Arizona family faces.