PHOENIX -- The Scottsdale Fire Department responded Sunday morning to a hazardous incident at a McDonald's restaurant.
Capt. Jim Novotny said a vehicle hit a gas meter located near the restaurant's drive-thru area at 92nd Street and Shea Boulevard.
Novotny said a hazmat team has secured the gas meter, but is waiting for the arrival of Southwest Gas, which will need to make the repairs.
The entire McDonald's location has been closed until Southwest Gas finishes the repairs.
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
- Eyes on Education A view of Arizona's education system from all angles.