KTAR's Road to Recovery focuses on local businesses that are hiring, new businesses that are opening and events across the community. Each weekday three Road to Recovery stories will air on KTAR at 7:27 a.m. More information on those stories can be found below.
• Turf Paradise owner Jerry Simms has bought the Shea Scottsdale shopping center for nearly $45 million. The center's main stores are a Safeway and CVS Pharmacy. It's located at Shea Boulevard and Scottsdale Road. For more click here.
• Thunderbirds Charities has donated $100,000 to Southwest Human Development. The money will go towards the nonprofit's ADAPT Shop, which is a facility that helps children with disabilities get specialized equipment. For more click here.
• Great Clips is looking for stylists for several locations across the Valley. Positions are full-time and require a flexible schedule. Apply at the Great Clips website or at a Great Clips location. For more click here.
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
- Eyes on Education A view of Arizona's education system from all angles.