PHOENIX -- Jodi Arias returned to court Tuesday for a hearing ahead of her penalty phase retrial.
Arias was convicted of murder in May in the 2008 death of boyfriend Travis Alexander in his suburban Phoenix home. The same jury failed to agree on her sentence, setting the stage for a second penalty phase.
Her retrial hasn't been scheduled.
Last week, the judge ruled there would be no live television coverage of Arias' sentencing phase retrial as prosecutors again seek the death penalty. Judge Sherry Stephens also banned the use of electronic devices, meaning reporters won't be able to use Twitter to provide real-time updates.
The judge closed to the public nearly every hearing since Arias' trial ended.
- Retrial for Arias sentencing is March 17
- Judge delays setting Arias resentencing date
- New Jodi Arias movie trailer released
- Prosecutor talks next steps for Arias case
- First glimpse of Jodi Arias film
- Jury foreman: Arias testimony didn't help her
- Arias detractor angry over mistrial
- Mistrial declared in Arias penalty phase
- McMahon: Never-ending story
- The next steps in Jodi Arias case
- Jodi Arias gives 3 TV interviews
- Jodi Arias asks jury for life in prison
- Actors in Arias film speak about roles
- Jodi Arias TV movie to debut June 22
- A look at Arias' life in jail
- McMahon: Til death
- Timeline of events in Arias murder case
- Twitter hoax caused panic during verdict
- Hunter: Arias found guilty, but still won
- Jodi Arias convicted of first-degree murder
- Arias talked after found guilty of murder
- Hunter: Time for cameras to go in courtroom
- Friend: Arias verdict 'better than Christmas'
- Statement: Alexander siblings to sue Arias
- Huizenga: No truth known in Arias case
- Donald Trump: Jodi Arias 'guilty as hell'
- Hunter: Live in Arias crime home? Not me!
- Third juror dismissed in Jodi Arias trial
- Arias parents: Daughter had issues
- Psychologists: Arias trial escape from reality
- Hunter: Time to pull cameras out of court
- Final Word: Jodi Arias tweeting from jail
- Report: Person sells gallery seat for $200
- Arias selling t-shirts benefitting victims?
- Dismissed Arias juror speaks to media
- Snow White plays a part in Jodi Arias trial
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
- Eyes on Education A view of Arizona's education system from all angles.