If you've ever wanted to own art from a convicted murderer, now is your chance.
According to ABC News, Jodi Arias' art website is selling limited edition prints of a drawing she created while in jail.
While it is unknown where the profits from the images end up, the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office said Arias can't run a business out of prison.
"She's able to have access to paper and purchase color pencils, and if she wants to release her property to someone outside, she can," said Chris Hegstrom, spokesman for the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office that oversees Arias's incarceration.
"She's not physically running a business from our jail," Hegstrom said. "I can't stop her from talking on the phone or releasing property."
Hegstrom said people can contribute money to Arias' commissary fund.
Arias' artwork was also sold on eBay in January with most images going for $300 to $400. Profits from those sales went to trial-related costs, including transporting Arias' family between California and Arizona.
- Retrial for Arias sentencing is March 17
- Judge delays setting Arias resentencing date
- New Jodi Arias movie trailer released
- Prosecutor talks next steps for Arias case
- First glimpse of Jodi Arias film
- Jury foreman: Arias testimony didn't help her
- Arias detractor angry over mistrial
- Mistrial declared in Arias penalty phase
- McMahon: Never-ending story
- The next steps in Jodi Arias case
- Jodi Arias gives 3 TV interviews
- Jodi Arias asks jury for life in prison
- Actors in Arias film speak about roles
- Jodi Arias TV movie to debut June 22
- A look at Arias' life in jail
- McMahon: Til death
- Timeline of events in Arias murder case
- Twitter hoax caused panic during verdict
- Hunter: Arias found guilty, but still won
- Jodi Arias convicted of first-degree murder
- Arias talked after found guilty of murder
- Hunter: Time for cameras to go in courtroom
- Friend: Arias verdict 'better than Christmas'
- Statement: Alexander siblings to sue Arias
- Huizenga: No truth known in Arias case
- Donald Trump: Jodi Arias 'guilty as hell'
- Hunter: Live in Arias crime home? Not me!
- Third juror dismissed in Jodi Arias trial
- Arias parents: Daughter had issues
- Psychologists: Arias trial escape from reality
- Hunter: Time to pull cameras out of court
- Final Word: Jodi Arias tweeting from jail
- Report: Person sells gallery seat for $200
- Arias selling t-shirts benefitting victims?
- Dismissed Arias juror speaks to media
- Snow White plays a part in Jodi Arias trial
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
- Eyes on Education A view of Arizona's education system from all angles.